May 2021 Term
- Registration is open: March 1 - April 15, 2021
- Course dates: May 17 - July 25, 2021
Multiple enrollments are not allowed. You may only take one course per term. If you have a question or a change for a current enrollment, please email the COS registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a current enrollment form active and you submit a new enrollment form, it will be cancelled.
Courses listed as ACOS are Advanced COS courses and cannot be taken until you have finished the Basic COS unless (1) you are taking ACOS courses as a supplement to a seminary degree or (2) if you are transferring to the UMC from another denomination. These courses cannot be applied to your Basic COS requirements.
COS 124 requires pre-work. Click on course name for more information.
Basic COS Courses Available
- 121: Bible I
- 122: Theological Heritage I
- 123: Formation and Discipleship
- 124: Transformative Leadership
- 221: Bible II
- 224: Administration and Polity
- 324: Preaching
- 422: Theological Heritage IV
- 523: Evangelism
Advanced COS Courses Available
- Evangelism - Antiracism in New Faith Communities (this course will be offered for both ACOS and CEU credit)